RLMS provides a wide-range of environmental services across the development and implementation of a Project, from environmental impact studies and assessment through to construction compliance and site environmental compliance verification.
We are familiar and experienced with the latest legislative requirements and protocols for the State and Commonwealth environmental assessment and approval processes of projects throughout eastern Australia.
RLMS provides environmental services to numerous government and private partners, including the oil and gas sector, pipeline infrastructure, telecommunications, power generation and transmission and the mining sector.
Environmental services include:
- Regulatory Approvals and Licensing
- Strategies and Approval Planning
- Environmental Impact Assessment and Reporting
- Environmental Management Plans
- Environmental Studies – Constraint Analysis, Linear Route Selection, Weed Management
- Government, Community and Stakeholder Consultation
- Compliance Assessments