RLMS is the exclusive supplier of TurboRoute – Alignment Sheet Generator product in Australasia on behalf of Eagle Information Mapping Inc. (EIM) which is a company based in the United States of America. TurboRoute is available as a Single Seat/User Licence.
RLMS’ GIS personnel have considerable knowledge and experience in the processes involved in the development of alignment sheets for projects of all sizes. Alignment sheets can be produced for all stages of a project: planning, procurement, construction and post-construction phases. RLMS provides training, support and professional services for TurboRoute.
TurboRoute is a third-party extension to ESRI’s ArcGIS which can be used with ArcGIS for Desktop Basic, Standard and Advanced licences. The points below outline some of the main features of the product:
- Provides a means to quickly and automatically generate alignment sheets from ESRI database SDE layers, file and personal geodatabases, non-spatial table based event themes, shapefiles and coverages. Through the ArcGIS Data Interoperability Extension other non-ESRI datasets can be utilised as well, e.g. CAD data, MapInfo TAB files.
- Alignment sheets may be interactively or batch generated. Additionally, all alignment sheets may be batch printed to PDF.
- Highly configurable to meet your requirements with minimal costs. Any sheet size or layout can be accommodated.
- Existing layout templates in ArcMap can be used to comply with corporate style guides.
- Embed dynamically created tables, inset maps and scale bars.
- Supports ArcMap rendering, symbology, labelling and annotation.