RLMS compiles and maintains an extensive information database on petroleum activities across Eastern Australia. This includes wide-ranging data on upstream developments, production and reserves, petroleum infrastructure, legislative requirements, tenure management and compliance requirements.
With this information RLMS produce an annual report ‘Eastern Australia – Upstream Gas Report’ and monthly newsletters which cover the activities and developments in the upstream sector of the oil and gas industry.
RLMS can assist clients in identifying and evaluating key issues in petroleum, particularly upstream gas development including project approval issues and developing strategies to successfully implement large and small scale projects.
Industry services include:
- Petroleum and Energy Industry Background and Research
- Energy Supply Strategies
- Reporting on Industry and Company Developments
- Release of Annual Reports and Monthly Gas Market Summaries
- Conventional and Unconventional Gas Advice and Project Guidance
- Energy Infrastructure Advice and Research