Access to land is both a key prerequisite and often a challenge for infrastructure and resource development projects. RLMS has a number of Land Agents that are well known and respected in many rural communities and are aware of the most current legislative and policy requirements concerning land access and acquisition for development projects.
Each RLMS Land Agent has a rural background and is familiar with negotiating and dealing with issues relating to both the land management and construction practices of the energy, resources and infrastructure industries.
The RLMS Land Team is experienced in the management of land negotiations under relevant legislation in Queensland, New South Wales and South Australia and can assist clients in developing a clear and comprehensive strategy in dealing with land and tenure management.
Land Agents are experienced in delivering results for large projects that have demands from many stakeholders. They have particular expertise in negotiating the acquisition of land required for projects through open and genuine consultation with landholders.
Land management services include:
- Land Management Strategies
- Access Negotiations and Agreements
- Land and Easement Acquisition
- Compulsory Acquisition of Land
- Compensation Packages and Valuations
- Consultation and Data Management
- Title and Cadastral Boundary Searches
- Managing In-field Activities of Contractors
- Community and Stakeholder Consultation
- Construction Compliance